Subject Matter Experts
RHYTTAC utilizes Subject Matter Experts to assist our team in providing high quality training and technical assistance. These individuals are selected utilizing specific criteria. All SMEs are trained to ensure that each can effectively respond to questions and needs posed by grantees. Selection criteria include but are not limited to:
- History of working with RHY in community-based programs
- Proven expertise in a specific aspect of RHY services (e.g. Street Outreach, Rural Services, LGBTQ)
- Availability to provide training or techical assistance that meets FYSB expectations and is in line with the program regulations and authorizing legislation
- Demonstrated ability to provide culturally competent services
- Ability to "connect" with organizations that provide RHY services in many different ways
These individuals are thoroughly vetted by RHYTTAC and approved by FYSB to provide specific services. Selected SMEs are recruited by RHYTTAC personnel based on first hand knowledge of skills and knowledge. If you believe you would be a great addition to the SME team, please share your contact information and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Subject Matter Expert.
Please note that RHYTTAC SMEs may not participate in Federal RHY grant reviews and that utilization of SMEs is not guaranteed.