Are you ready to Get Jazzed?
It's time to celebrate the potential of RHY
to change the world!
Registration is now open for the 2015 National Runaway and Homeless Youth Conference! The conference registration deadline is Nov. 1.
Conference Registration Link: https://nspn.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_200295&tmpl=component
Please note that there is a $100 registration fee for this event, and you must register by the deadline to ensure you have a name badge, materials and access to sessions. Conference check-in occurs Monday, Nov. 9, from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Tuesday, Nov. 10, from 7 a.m. until 5:30pm.
The 2015 National RHY Grantees Conference will be held Nov. 10 – 12 in New Orleans, Louisiana. All RHY Grantees are encouraged to send a minimum of one participant from each organization to the annual conference. Each RHY grantee will be eligible for a $600 stipend per agency to offset travel costs.
This year’s conference will feature:
- 46 workshop opportunities
- Federal updates from Washington, D.C.
- Dynamic keynote presentations
- Roundtable discussion groups
- Individual regional meetings with your federal partner representatives
- Poster sessions
- Selection of 4 pre-conference institutes (Scheduled Monday, Nov. 9, at 1:00 p.m.)
- Off-site learning opportunities
- Tuesday evening reception
- Opening session and Veteran's Day recognition.
- Opportunities to connect and share with other grantees
Learn more about the conference by reviewing the conference program at: https://nspn.memberclicks.net/assets/docs/RHYTTAC/2015%20conference%20program%20-%20web.pdf
Questions about the conference? Please contact the RHYTTAC Training Department by phone or email.
Mark Wolf: (p) 865.382.6648 (e) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kim Frierson: (p) 502.635.3660 (e) email@example.com
Stacy Meadows: (p) 502.635.3660 (e) firstname.lastname@example.org