2013 National RHY Grantees Conference Call For Presenters
National RHY Grantees Conference – Atlanta 2013
CALL for PRESENTERS
Deadline – August 30, 2013
RHYTTAC is seeking a variety of presentations for the National Runaway and Homeless Youth Grantees Conference. If you or your agency has information that could benefit other grantees, we want to hear from you!
Ideal Presenters will have:
· Current or history of service within RHY programs
· Experience in workshop and conference presentations
· Ability to present interactive, informative and innovative information
· Willingness to work with RHYTTAC to ensure the best experience for participants
Topic Areas include:
· Outreach/Youth Engagement
· Evidence Based Practices that Work for RHY programs and RHY youth
· Organizational Development and Sustainability
· Demonstrating Effectiveness
· Building Collaborations and Community Awareness
· RHY Services and Intervention with Targeted Populations
· Innovative and Promising Practices
Although there is no financial reimbursement for presenter involvement, we believe that the opportunity to present in front of your colleagues and Federal officers at a national conference is well worth the investment. Please review the call for presenter information in the link below and consider sharing your time and talents with other runaway and homeless youth providers from across the nation!
Feel free to download the Save the Date below.